Video Contest - 2012
Announcing the BTER Foundation's 2012
Biotherapy Video Contest Finalists
Background – Biotherapy and the BTER Foundation
- Dr. Mumcuoglu's MDT Video - Lab Techniques
- Dr. Mumcuoglu's MDT Video - Patients
- Dr Tippett's Leech Therapy Video
- Dr Tippett's Maggot Therapy Video
- Maggot Therapy Facts & Myths - Discussing MDT with your doctor
- Biotherapy is the use of living animals to aid in the diagnosis or treatment of illness. Biotherapeutic modalities include guide and service dogs, maggot therapy, leech therapy, bee venom therapy, phage therapy, and many other similar treatments. Some of these modalities are described in the videos, below
Note: Entrants retain full copyrights to their submissions.
More information about the BTER Foundation is available here. The BTER Foundation is not affiliated with YouTube, Facebook, or any of their members. YouTube and Facebook are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. and Facebook, Inc., respectively.