Check out our extensive list of upcoming conferences – you may just be interested! And, if we have missed any, feel free to contact us at email@example.com!
*denotes BTER Foundation Presence
** denotes BTER Foundation Lecture by Dr. Ron Sherman
- August 13-15, 2018; 7th Academic Conference on Traditional Veterinary Medicine held at Wingate Academy College; Netanya, Israel. Registration information coming soon; Abstracts for Presentations, Research Papers and Poster Presentations are being accepted through March 31, 2018. Please email BTER Foundation for more information.
- **September 12-14, 2018; Wild on Wounds; Las Vegas, NV
- October 26-28, 2018; Charles Mraz Apitherapy Course and Conference; Providence, RI
Past Conferences with Biotherapy Lectures & Exhibits
October 9-10, 2015; The Integrative Healthcare Symposium’s Focus On:The Microbiome; Hollywood, FL
- October 16-18, 2015; International Biotherapy and Wound Conference; Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Malaysia
October 21-23, 2015: 3rd World Congress on Targeting Microbiota; Paris, France
- Oct 22-24, 2015; Superbones Superwounds West; Las Vegas, NV
- Nov 18-19, 2015; European Microbiome Congress; London, UK
- Nov 18-20, 2015; Desert Foot; Phoenix, AZ
- February 19-22, 2016; Nelson Apitherapy Conference; Nelson, British Colombia, Canada
- February 29-March 1, 2016; 2nd Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Congress Asia; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- **April 8-9, 2016; Eastern Idaho Wound Care Conference; Idaho Falls, ID, USA
- April 11-12, 2016; 3rd Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum Europe; London, UK
- May 3-4, 2016; 9th Annual Medical Device and Diagnostics Statistical Issues Workshop; Arlington, VA, USA
- May 26-27, 2016; Aging Active: Hirudo Revitalization Forum; Moscow, Russia
- **August 31-September 1, 2016; Wild on Wounds Conference; Las Vegas, NV, USA
- *September 12-13, 2016; International Conference on Wound Care; San Antonio, TX, USA
- *September 26-28, 2016; SAWC Fall; Las Vegas, NV, USA
- October 3-4, 2016; 4th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum USA; San Diego, CA, USA
- October 7-8, 2016; Second World Hirudotherapy Conference; Moscow, Russia
- October 21-23, 2016; Charles Mraz Apitherapy Course & Conference; Redondo Beach, CA, USA
- *November 10-13, 2016; Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing Conference; Atlanta, GA, USA
- November 24-26, 2016; Innovative Veterinary Medicine Conference; Veenendaal, the Netherlands
- March 31-April 1, 2017; 14th Annual Wound Care Conference; Idaho Falls, ID, USA
- April 3-4, 2017; Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: Europe; Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- May 26-28, 2017; International Apitherapy Symposium; Portoroz, Slovenia
- September 1-5; International Association of Hirudotherapy and Hirudologists (IAHH) Conference; St. Vlas, Bulgaria
- September 29-October 4; 45th Apimondia International Apicultural Congress, Istanbul, Turkey
- **October 4-7, 2017; Wild on Wounds; Las Vegas, NV, USA; Lecture and Hands-on Workshop led by BTER Foundation’s Dr. Ron Sherman
- October 4-9; 10th International Conference on Biotherapy; Istanbul, Turkey
- October 26-27; 5th World Congress on Targeting Microbiota, Berlin, Germany
- November 2-3; Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: USA; San Diego, CA, USA
- November 10-12; 2017 Charles Mraz Apitherapy Course & Conference, Redondo Beach, CA, USA
- November 28-30; 3rd Annual European Microbiome Congress; London, UK
- **January 25, 2018; Lecture by Dr. Ronald Sherman: “Maggot Therapy in Pediatrics – A glorious Past, A Promising Future.” Grand Rounds at Childrens Mercy; Kansas City, KS, USA Open to the public;
- **January 31, 2018; Lecture by Dr. Ronald Sherman: “Biotherapy – What is it and Why Should We Care?” Orange County Health Care Agency, Santa Ana, CA.
- **February 27-28, 2018; Long Term Care Nursing Symposium; Lake Geneva, WI. Dr. Sherman Presents on “Rapid Wound Debridement with Maggot Therapy.”
- March 16-18, 2018; 2018 Wyoming Bee University & Bee College Conference; Cheyenne, WY
- **May 13-17, 2018; Special Operations Medical Association Scientific Assembly; Charlotte, NC
- How about a Workshop in Your Town?
- To arrange a maggot therapy or leech therapy workshop in your community, contact the BTER Foundation. Local and national experts are available to provide 1-hour lectures, full day workshops, and anything in between.
- Know about something we don’t? Let us know of any biotherapy news or event that isn’t on our list, so we can make sure that everyone knows about it!