From this page, you can learn about the BTER Foundation. Check out the links, below.
- Mission Statement
- BTER Foundation History
- Board of Directors
- Privacy Statement
- The BTER Foundation is really about YOU, Your Patients and Your Community
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the BTER Foundation
- Ask your own questions or answer other people’s questions on the Public Forum page
- If you are a BTER Member, you can check out the Members Only Forum page
- If you are not yet a member but want to find out about the privileges of membership, check out our Membership page
- To find out more about the BTER Foundation’s Programs & Services, check out the Programs & Services section, or view this 2-page brochure.
- Search for more information on the BTER Foundation Site.
Journalists, Authors & Media Persons – If you do not find what you are looking for on these pages, contact us directly.