We appreciate your interest in supporting the BTER Foundation! There are many ways to support us, but financial support is the most flexible, allowing us to purchase exactly what we need most to fulfill our mission. We know you work hard to earn your money, so we work hard to put your donations to the best use possible. No donations are used for administrative expenses, salaries, overhead, operating costs, etc., unless so designated. You can help us help you and others by donating to the Foundation.
You can even specify how you want your donation to be used by including a message in the “purpose” line of your PayPal donation or on the memo line of your check. Some specific BTER Foundation Programs that you may choose to support include:
- Pam Mitchell Memorial Fund for Patient Assistance Grants – Subsidizes treatment costs for patients without insurance who are pursuing biotherapy to treat their medical issues. More about the Patient Assistance Grants program can be found HERE.
- Randall Sullivan Therapist Education Fund – Provides grants that subsidize fees and travel costs for clinicians and students to participate in conferences, educational programs and other training sessions in biotherapy.
- Research Fund – Supports biotherapy research and publication of biotherapy research. More information about the BTER Foundation’s research programs can be found HERE. More information about the Research Presentation & Publication Grants program can be found HERE.
- General Fund – The most flexible type of financial support, which allows us to apply your donation wherever the need is greatest.
In addition to the above programs, here are examples of what your General Fund donation can accomplish:
- $55 covers the cost of four medicinal leeches, which may save a reattached limb.
- $100 covers the cost of a vial of maggots, which could clean and help heal a chronic wound.
- $250 creates a patient assistance grant, which helps otherwise uninsured patients meet the high cost of health care. This will pay for 5 vials of medicinal maggots, which could likely save a limb from amputation.
- $500 allows us to give a research grant to someone with a new idea or who wants to report their findings at a conference.
Select the best method for you:
|Donate by mailing us a Check, using our simple Donation Form.|
If you are financially strapped right now, consider other ways to help us help you.
The BTER Foundation is a public charity, with tax-exempt status under US Tax Laws 501(c)3. Our Annual Reports are available.