- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Therapist Referrals
- Foundation Newsletter
- Foundation Publications
- Biotherapy Guidelines & Policies
- Conferences, Lectures & Courses
- Hire an Instructor
- MultiMedia Productions
- Grants and Funding Programs
- BTER Foundation Awards
- Research Activities
- Virtual Library
- Other Services
- Programs in Support of Patients
- Programs in Support of Therapists
- Programs in Support of You
- Biotherapy News & Info
- Support Us
- Contact Us
Presentation Slides and Slide Sets
Are you looking for lecture slides about biotherapy?
Would you like to learn more about biotherapy by watching one of our own lectures?
Would you like to credit the BTER Foundation for assisting your research?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may be able to find what you're looking for below!
PowerPoint-formatted versions of these lecture slides will be available free to members, and at a nominal cost to non-members.
Below is an index of our published lecture slide collections and PowerPoint Presentations. To download, first log-in, then select the title you desire. Free downloads will be available, depending on whether you are a member or just a registered user. If you decide that you want the slide(s) in PowerPoint Format and you are not a member, contact us for pricing and availability.
|Slide Set 50 (50 slides from our Workshop: "Principles & Practice of Maggot Debridement Therapy," 2008|
|"Thank You" - Slide crediting the BTER Foundation for furnishing information or assisting with your presentation||Thank You
Would you like to purchase Biotherapthy Lecture Slides CD?
An entire lecture of 50 slides, discussing “Principles & Practice of Maggot Debridement Therapy (MDT),” is available on a CD free of charge to members and just $39 for non-members. Contact us for more information or if you would like a copy sent to your home. The contents of the CD will be listed here soon.
You can assist us by:
- Letting us know your presentation needs.
- Working with us to produce the lecture slides that you and others desire.
- Letting us use your images in our programs. You will retain all rights, and be appropriately credited for the image every time it is used. Your contribution may be tax deductible. Images of people / patients must be accompanied by evidence of their consent.
Email us for further details.