- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Therapist Referrals
- Foundation Newsletter
- Foundation Publications
- Biotherapy Guidelines & Policies
- Conferences, Lectures & Courses
- Hire an Instructor
- MultiMedia Productions
- Grants and Funding Programs
- BTER Foundation Awards
- Research Activities
- Virtual Library
- Other Services
- Programs in Support of Patients
- Programs in Support of Therapists
- Programs in Support of You
- Biotherapy News & Info
- Support Us
- Contact Us
Do you need T-Shirts, coffee mugs, snack bags and other worthless junk?
Or do you normally shop for fine items and services on the internet?
Well, either way, you've come to the right place. Now, you can feel "Better" while you shop, because you can simultaneously help the BTER Foundation.
- For biotherapy-related paraphernalia (="junk"), visit our Gift Store.
- For books, DVDs, CDs, and more, order from Amazon.com. When you use this link to access your books and supplies, the BTER Foundation is eligible to receive a portion of Amazon.com’s profits.
- To find almost everything else, visit our GoodShop Links. When you connect to Target, Office Depot, Expedia or a whole host of other vendors through the GoodShop Links, then these vendors donate a portion of their profits to the BTER Foundation.