Research is a primary element of the BTER Foundation mission. Funding may be very limited, but the Foundation has leveraged those funds to:
- initiate preliminary studies that could later compete for larger grants;
- conduct low-cost surveys that ultimately support larger studies, where a need has been demonstrated;
- conduct health care policy & administration studies, which otherwise might not be performed because they do not as glamorous as product-discovery research, and do not result in patentable products;
- help complete research already underway, where funds are otherwise inadequate;
- help publish research already completed, in order to share the results with a wider community.
For more information about current and past research by the BTER Foundation and its Board of Directors, check out these pages: