The BTER Foundation provides services for patients, clinicians and You, whether you are looking for information or assistance or simply curious about Biotherapy. Some of our services are listed below. Other programs are still in development (that means, awaiting funding or support). Still others . . . well, perhaps we haven’t thought of them yet. So let us know what services YOU would like to see, by contacting us directly.
For general information about biotherapy, be sure to check out our more detailed Biotherapy Information pages.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are available without charge to members. They may or may not be available to non-members for a small service charge.
- Educational Materials
- Therapist Referral List
- Registered users of our website may access our different biotherapy referral lists for the contact information of therapists, educators, and advocates.
- Library Service & Reprints
- Our Biotherapy library contains hundreds of related books, and thousands of published articles. Our multi-media collection (photos, drawings, videos) numbers over 1,200 items. For more information on the library click here.
- Video Interviews
- If you would like to watch interviews of patients who have benefited from biotherapeutic procedures and physicians who administer the treatments, click here.
- Instructional Videos
- If you would like to learn how to apply maggot therapy dressings, click here.
- Conferences & Workshops
- Click here for the schedule of our conferences, workshops, and webinars.
- Patient Assistance Grants & Financial Support
- The BTER Foundation’s Patient Assistance Grants provide free or subsidized supplies for patients who cannot afford the costs of therapy. Go to our Patient Assistance Grants page for more information on how to apply.
- Research Support & Opportunities
- Research is a primary element of the BTER Foundation mission. For more information about current and past research by the BETR Foundation and its Board of Directors, check out this page.
- More Information about the BTER Foundation and our Services
- Ways for you to get involved – Help Us Help Others!
- Support Us – This page on the website lists some of the many ways that you can get involved with Biotherapy . . . from becoming a member to simply browsing the web through browsers which then donate some of their profits to support charities like the BTER Foundation.
- Contact Us – Contact us if you can think of any other projects with which you would like to get involved.
To return back to Foundation Publications & Educational Media, press here.